HR Recruiter Jobs in Bangalore
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) is currently hiring candidates for the role of HR Recruiter. Notice regarding the Human Resources vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 3/13/2021. The work experience required for this HR Recruiter position is 1 – 8 years.
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) Human Resources Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Human Resources jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this HR Recruiter Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) official website; joinhgs.com
About Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS)
A part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group, HGS is a global leader in business process management (BPM) and optimizing the customer experience life cycle. We are committed to our mission of enabling our clients to become more competitive every day. Our expertise lies in combining technology-powered services in automation, analytics, and digital with domain expertise focusing on Back-Office processing, Contact Centers and HRO solutions to deliver transformational impact to our clients.
By the merit of being in the customer service industry for more than four decades now, HGS has been in the thick of all innovations that have swept CRM operations worldwide. Over the past two decades, we have built expertise in nine industries, serving both international and local clients across seven geographies. Now, we are ideating new-age careers in each of these verticals to help us revolutionize today’s customer experience, leading our clients to the forefront of their business.
Complete Details of the Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) HR Recruiter Jobs
|Company||Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 8 years|
|Salary||Rs . 16000 – Rs. 30000|
Important Details to Apply for Human Resources jobs in Bangalore Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS)
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Human Resources Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS), please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : joinhgs.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/15/2021
HR Recruiter Job Description
- Mobilize human resources through various means such as Job Portals, Headhunting, Advertising, References.
- Screening CVs through various job portals, calling up candidates, interviewing them on their interest level & fixing up a meet with the client.
- The recruiter will be responsible for end to end recruitment
Should have experience into Bulk and volume hiring
HR Recruiter Roles & Responsibilities
- Screening resumes of the candidates based on the job description available
- Shortlisting resumes based on several search factors such as skills, recently updated resume, location, experience, previous employers etc.
- Calling the shortlisted candidates to know their interest about the job opening
- Convincing employees to attend the interviews
- Finalizing interview schedule and making the interviewer to be available for taking the interview
- After interview sharing feedback with the employee
- In case if they are selected then salary negotiation and follow up with them till on boarding
Required Skills for HR Recruiter job
- Attention to detail
- Marketing skills
- Communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Multitasking skills
- Time management skills
- Listening skills
- Body language skills
- Teamwork skills
- IT skills
- Being target-driven
How to apply for Human Resources jobs in Bangalore Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS)?
- Visit official website of Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) i.e., joinhgs.com
- Go to Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) Careers Page
- Click on the HR Recruiter post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.