HR Intern Jobs in Ascent Bpo Services Private Limited
Ascent Bpo Services Private Limited HR Intern Careers: Ascent Bpo Services Private Limited is currently looking to recruit HR Intern to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the HR Intern job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Human Resources jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Ascent Bpo Services Private Limited is offering Rs . 1000 – Rs. 5000 for the position of HR Intern. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Ascent Bpo Services Private Limited HR Intern Vacancy is 09/14/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website ascentbpo.com.
About Ascent Bpo Services Private Limited
Ascent Bpo is a rapidly growing organization with a noticeable presence in the domestic and global business industry that provides impeccable outsourcing services with 100% client satisfaction to various business enterprises of different backgrounds like healthcare, e-commerce, insurance, finance, real estate, legal and more.
Our work domain includes outsourcing of the offline as well as online Data Entry projects, Data Processing, Data Conversion, Web Research, Scanning, Digital Marketing and Indexing Services to name a few.
We offer IT-enabled solutions that are timely upgraded with the latest technology and tools that further help to boost our efficiency to deliver absolute results. We also offer non-voice and voice outsourcing services with a reliable customer-helpdesk for either one-time or long –term projects of any length.
Complete Details of the Ascent Bpo Services Private Limited Human Resources Jobs
|Company Name||Ascent Bpo Services Private Limited|
|Job Role||HR Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 1000 – Rs. 5000|
HR Intern Job Description
We are looking for an HR Intern to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. HR intern responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation. Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees
Required Skills for HR Intern job
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
HR Intern Roles & Responsibilities
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
Steps to apply for HR Intern Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Ascent Bpo Services Private Limited @ ascentbpo.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the HR Intern job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the HR Intern job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.