HR Executive Jobs in The Growth Alley Solutions
The Growth Alley Solutions is hiring aspirants for the role of HR Executive with experience of 1 – 4 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Human Resource Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Human Resource Jobs posted by The Growth Alley Solutions.
The The Growth Alley Solutions has notified the Human Resource Jobs Vacancy on 6/17/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Human Resource Jobs in Delhi.
Human Resource Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Human Resource Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of HR Executive at The Growth Alley Solutions along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the The Growth Alley Solutions Human Resource Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the The Growth Alley Solutions Human Resource Jobs
Hiring Company Name: The Growth Alley Solutions
Job Role: HR Executive
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/17/2021
Last Date: 7/2/2021
No of openings: 2
Experience Required: 1 – 4 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 9000 – Rs. 14000
Selection Process: Interview
About The Growth Alley Solutions
Growth Alley aims at providing more power to you, with the help of our high end data centers built with cutting edge technology, we plan to deliver more computing power to you. With 5 Independent data centers and 33 partnered data centers accross the globe we are capable of taking projects of any size and on any location.
Description of the HR Executive Vacancy
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation. Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees
Skills Required For HR Executive Vacancy
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
HR Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
How to apply for Human Resource Jobs in Delhi, The Growth Alley Solutions?
- If you believe The Growth Alley Solutions Human Resource Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., the-growth-alley-solutions.business.site.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for HR Executive.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.