HR Executive Jobs in Roche Mumbai
Roche is accepting applications for Various HR Executive vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Human Resources Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 09/30/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this HR Executive Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Human Resources Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 5 – 8 years. Roche is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as HR Executive. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Human Resources jobs in Mumbai via roche.com. When it comes to HR Executive Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Roche, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Roche Human Resources Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Roche
Job Role: HR Executive
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 5 – 8 years
Salary: Rs .12000 – Rs. 20000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 11/27/2021
Selection Process: Interview
HR Executive Job Description
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation. Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees
Roche was one of the first companies to bring targeted treatments to patients. With our combined strength in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, we are better equipped than any other company to further drive personalised healthcare. Two-thirds of our Research and Development projects are being developed with companion diagnostics.
Required Skills for HR Executive job
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
HR Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
How to apply for Human Resources jobs in Mumbai Roche?
- Visit official website of Roche i.e., roche.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on HR Executive post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.