HR Executive Jobs in Maruthi Industrial Recruitment
Maruthi Industrial Recruitment HR Executive Careers: Maruthi Industrial Recruitment is currently looking to recruit HR Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Chennai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the HR Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Human Resources jobs in Chennai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Maruthi Industrial Recruitment is offering Rs .19600 – Rs. 25700 for the position of HR Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Maruthi Industrial Recruitment HR Executive Vacancy is 12/04/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website freshersworld.com.
About Maruthi Industrial Recruitment
Maruthi Industrial Recruitment in Chennai offers a host of integrated services that succumb to the various requirements of the clients and candidates. Apart from providing hiring services, they provide consultancy by trying to understand the client’s needs and requirements before starting the hiring procedure. They also have trained personnel who understand the job needs and preferences of the candidates and further help them in seeking their careers. At present, the following openings are made available for distinguished firms –
Complete Details of the Maruthi Industrial Recruitment Human Resources Jobs
|Company Name||Maruthi Industrial Recruitment|
|Job Role||HR Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .19600 – Rs. 25700|
HR Executive Job Description
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation. Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees
Required Skills for HR Executive job
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
HR Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
Steps to apply for HR Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Maruthi Industrial Recruitment @ freshersworld.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the HR Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the HR Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.