HR Executive Jobs in Fine Jobs Consultant Private Limited
Fine Jobs Consultant Private Limited HR Executive Careers: Fine Jobs Consultant Private Limited is currently looking to recruit HR Executive to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the HR Executive job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Post Graduation from a recognized university.
Human Resourses jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 7 years experience. Fine Jobs Consultant Private Limited is offering Rs . 19000- Rs. 25700 for the position of HR Executive. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Fine Jobs Consultant Private Limited HR Executive Vacancy is Not Specified. For more details visit the company’s official website finejobs.in.
About Fine Jobs Consultant Private Limited
Finejobs Consultant Private Limited, is an initiative by professionals with industry experience and in-depth knowledge of recruitment industry as well as domains. With our research based understanding of the various aspects of business and industry’s demands, We are committed for the quality on every single assignment undertaken.
Our dedicated team members are trained and knowledgeable for the specific domains to understand the client’s requirement and sourcing the profiles accordingly. We have strong and extensive in-house database. Our unique software allows our recruitment experts to serve our clients in almost no time. We believe in delivering results, not just the reports. Our methodology allows us sending only screened CVs after proper validation. We have a systematic approach to ensure timely and successful results.
Complete Details of the Fine Jobs Consultant Private Limited Human Resourses Jobs
|Company Name||Fine Jobs Consultant Private Limited|
|Job Role||HR Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 7 years|
|Salary||Rs . 19000- Rs. 25700|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation|
|Last date||Not Specified|
HR Executive Job Description
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation. Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees
Required Skills for HR Executive job
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
HR Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
Steps to apply for HR Executive Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Fine Jobs Consultant Private Limited @ finejobs.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the HR Executive job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the HR Executive job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.