HR Executive Jobs in Noida
Entrust Global Group is currently hiring candidates for the role of HR Executive. Notice regarding the Human Resources vacancy in Noida location was published by the company on 10/05/2021. The work experience required for this HR Executive position is 0 – 1 years.
Entrust Global Group Human Resources Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Human Resources jobs in Noida, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this HR Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Noida are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Entrust Global Group official website; entrustglobalgroup.com
About Entrust Global Group
Entrust Global Group spearheads in providing a disruptive and stable platform for making strategic investments to a diverse group of high growth businesses globally with a multi-tier focus in a range of different industries spanning across Collectibles & Gaming, Healthcare Services, Data Services & Enthusiast Media. We take pride in unfolding our experiential curiosity and strategic advantage by establishing footprints in new markets globally with enhanced focus on delivering added value to our partners and customers. Built on the successful turnaround of Beckett Media, the #1 brand in sports collectibles, Entrust Global Group has continued to walk on the path of diversification through its continued focus on strategy, people, technology, marketing and innovation. The journey of Entrust Global Group has been about funding talent, finding people and businesses with the right entrepreneurial spirit and the mix to unleash their potential by formidable synergies aligned with a shared vision. We continue to develop more muscle with global talented workforce and leadership at all tiers to help grow and sustain long term value. We respect different cultures and help learn from them.
Complete Details of the Entrust Global Group HR Executive Jobs
|Company||Entrust Global Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .19600 – Rs. 25700|
Important Details to Apply for Human Resources jobs in Noida Entrust Global Group
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Noida for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Human Resources Jobs in Noida. If you are interested in applying for these latest Noida jobs at Entrust Global Group, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : entrustglobalgroup.com
Last Date to Apply: 11/05/2021
HR Executive Job Description
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation. Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees
HR Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
Required Skills for HR Executive job
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
How to apply for Human Resources jobs in Noida Entrust Global Group?
- Visit official website of Entrust Global Group i.e., entrustglobalgroup.com
- Go to Entrust Global Group Careers Page
- Click on the HR Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.