HR Assistant Jobs in Skyblue Consultancy Private Limited
Skyblue Consultancy Private Limited HR Assistant Careers: Skyblue Consultancy Private Limited is currently looking to recruit HR Assistant to work on a Full Time basis in kolkata. Interested & eligible candidates can check the HR Assistant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Human Resources jobs in kolkata
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Skyblue Consultancy Private Limited is offering Rs . 10000 – Rs. 25000 for the position of HR Assistant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Skyblue Consultancy Private Limited HR Assistant Vacancy is 09/14/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Skyblue Consultancy Private Limited
Skyblue Consulting And Services Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 22 April 2004. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Ernakulam. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Supporting and auxiliary transport activities; activities of travel agencies Skyblue Consulting And Services Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A.
Complete Details of the Skyblue Consultancy Private Limited Human Resources Jobs
|Company Name||Skyblue Consultancy Private Limited|
|Job Role||HR Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000 – Rs. 25000|
HR Assistant Job Description
We are looking for an HR Assistant to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. HR Asst responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation. Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees
Required Skills for HR Assistant job
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
HR Assistant Roles & Responsibilities
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
Steps to apply for HR Assistant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Skyblue Consultancy Private Limited @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the HR Assistant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the HR Assistant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.