Home Caregiver Jobs in Grandage Services Private Limited
Grandage Services Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Home Caregiver with experience of 0 – 1 years for Mumbai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Nurse Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Mumbai Nurse Jobs posted by Grandage Services Private Limited.
The Grandage Services Private Limited has notified the Nurse Jobs Vacancy on 6/23/2020 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Nurse Jobs in Mumbai.
Nurse Jobs in Mumbai
Successful candidates for Nurse Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Home Caregiver at Grandage Services Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Mumbai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Grandage Services Private Limited Nurse Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Grandage Services Private Limited Nurse Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Grandage Services Private Limited
Job Role: Home Caregiver
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/23/2020
Last Date: 6/15/2021
No of openings: 5
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 12000 – Rs. 17000
Selection Process: Interview
About Grandage Services Private Limited
Grandage Services Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 09 August 2016. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 102,600. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c.
Grandage Services Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 30 September 2019 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2019.
Directors of Grandage Services Private Limited are Rita Varma, Rajnarayan Chandrashekhar and Arun Kumar Varma.
Description of the Home Caregiver Vacancy
We are seeking an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients. The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
To succeed as a caregiver you should be patient, empathetic, and have strong people skills. You should be observant and committed to making your client feel safe and comfortable.
Skills Required For Home Caregiver Vacancy
- Further education may be beneficial.
- Job experience and CPR training may be necessary.
- A driver’s license may be strongly desired.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
Home Caregiver Roles & Responsibilities
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
How to apply for Nurse Jobs in Mumbai, Grandage Services Private Limited?
- If you believe Grandage Services Private Limited Nurse Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Home Caregiver.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.