Head Chef Jobs in Mittraan Di Hatti
Mittraan Di Hatti Head Chef Careers: Mittraan Di Hatti is currently looking to recruit Head Chef to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Head Chef job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Chef jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 10 – 15 years experience. Mittraan Di Hatti is offering Rs . 18000 – Rs. 20000 for the position of Head Chef. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Mittraan Di Hatti Head Chef Vacancy is 6/23/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Mittraan Di Hatti
A food court kiosk offering a well-curated menu of North Indian favourite meals, this is a nice station to go hunger-busting without burning a hole in the pockets. It has biryanis and a number of rice and roti combos, perfect when you are looking for on-the-go satiations for a rumbling tummy. less
Complete Details of the Mittraan Di Hatti Chef Jobs
|Company Name||Mittraan Di Hatti|
|Job Role||Head Chef|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||10 – 15 years|
|Salary||Rs . 18000 – Rs. 20000|
Head Chef Job Description
A Head Chef role is made up of many varying responsibilities including: Controlling and directing the food preparation process. Approving and polishing dishes before they reach the customer. Creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes ensuring variety and quality.
Required Skills for Head Chef job
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
Head Chef Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
Steps to apply for Head Chef Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Mittraan Di Hatti @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Head Chef job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Head Chef job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.