Hairdresser Jobs in Urban Company
Urban Company Hairdresser Careers: Urban Company is currently looking to recruit Hairdresser to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Hairdresser job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 10th from a recognized university.
Beautician jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 2 – 4 years experience. Urban Company is offering Rs . 20000- Rs. 50000 for the position of Hairdresser. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Urban Company Hairdresser Vacancy is 07/24/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website urbancompany.com.
About Urban Company
Urban Company (formerly UrbanClap) was launched in November 2014. It is the largest home services platform in Asia, with presence in India, UAE, Singapore and Australia. The platform helps customers book reliable home services like beauty services, massage therapy, cleaning, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair, painting etc. The company’s vision is to empower millions of service professionals across the world to deliver services at home like never seen before. The company partners with tens of thousands of service professionals, helping them with with training, credit, product procurement, insurance, technology etc.
Complete Details of the Urban Company Beautician Jobs
|Company Name||Urban Company|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||2 – 4 years|
|Salary||Rs . 20000- Rs. 50000|
Hairdresser Job Description
We are looking to hire a highly skilled hairdresser to provide various hairdressing services to clients based on their needs, specifications, and preferences. The hairdresser’s responsibilities include greeting and welcoming clients to the salon, maintaining a clean and organized work station, and recommending suitable hair care products to clients. You should also be able to identify chronic scalp conditions and advise clients to seek medical treatment.
To be successful as a hairdresser, you should be detail-oriented and able to build rapport with clients. Ultimately, an outstanding hairdresser should be able to follow clients’ instructions, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and keep abreast of the latest hairstyles and hairdressing techniques.
Required Skills for Hairdresser job
- Associate’s degree in cosmetology or completion of a state-approved cosmetology program.
- Appropriate state licensure.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to follow instructions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Patient and detail-oriented.
Hairdresser Roles & Responsibilities
- Conferring with clients to determine their hairdressing needs, preferences, and specifications.
- Advising clients on suitable haircuts as well as hairstyles and hair color based on their physical features and hair type.
- Cutting, trimming, and shaping clients’ hair as well as wigs, hair extensions, hairpieces, and toupes based on clients’ preferences and specifications.
- Shampooing, conditioning, and drying clients’ hair.
- Providing various hair coloring treatments to clients after inquiring into possible hair dye sensitivities and allergies that they may have.
- Using various hairstyling tools and equipment, including hair straighteners, curling irons, rollers, hairdryers, and hot combs, to style clients’ hair accordingly.
- Cleaning and sterilizing all hairdressing tools and instruments to ensure that state health and safety standards are met.
- Operating the cash register to process client payments when necessary.
Steps to apply for Hairdresser Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Urban Company @ urbancompany.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Hairdresser job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Hairdresser job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.