Hairdresser Jobs in Delhi
Placco is currently hiring candidates for the role of Hairdresser. Notice regarding the Hair Stylist vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 3/18/2021. The work experience required for this Hairdresser position is 1 – 15 years.
Placco Hair Stylist Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Hair Stylist jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Hairdresser Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Placco official website; placco.com
Your family and your home is your biggest asset. Yet caring for them and maintaining your home can get crowded out by your busy life. Placco is your one stop destination for all your home maintenance need be it plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance repairs, cleaning, salon at home, yoga and nutrition, vehicle care and much more -ALL UNDER ONE MEMBERSHIP PLAN. We, at placco aim to provide you the best in-class services for your home and family at the comfort of your doorstep. We provide you the liberty to build custom home maintenance packages as we believe that every home is different and deserve individual attention as per its need.
Complete Details of the Placco Hairdresser Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 – 15 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 20000|
Important Details to Apply for Hair Stylist jobs in Delhi Placco
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Hair Stylist Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Placco, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : placco.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/25/2021
Hairdresser Job Description
We are looking to hire a highly skilled hairdresser to provide various hairdressing services to clients based on their needs, specifications, and preferences. The hairdresser’s responsibilities include greeting and welcoming clients to the salon, maintaining a clean and organized work station, and recommending suitable hair care products to clients. You should also be able to identify chronic scalp conditions and advise clients to seek medical treatment.
To be successful as a hairdresser, you should be detail-oriented and able to build rapport with clients. Ultimately, an outstanding hairdresser should be able to follow clients’ instructions, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and keep abreast of the latest hairstyles and hairdressing techniques.
Hairdresser Roles & Responsibilities
- Conferring with clients to determine their hairdressing needs, preferences, and specifications.
- Advising clients on suitable haircuts as well as hairstyles and hair color based on their physical features and hair type.
- Cutting, trimming, and shaping clients’ hair as well as wigs, hair extensions, hairpieces, and toupes based on clients’ preferences and specifications.
- Shampooing, conditioning, and drying clients’ hair.
- Providing various hair coloring treatments to clients after inquiring into possible hair dye sensitivities and allergies that they may have.
- Using various hairstyling tools and equipment, including hair straighteners, curling irons, rollers, hairdryers, and hot combs, to style clients’ hair accordingly.
- Cleaning and sterilizing all hairdressing tools and instruments to ensure that state health and safety standards are met.
- Operating the cash register to process client payments when necessary.
Required Skills for Hairdresser job
- Associate’s degree in cosmetology or completion of a state-approved cosmetology program.
- Appropriate state licensure.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to follow instructions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Patient and detail-oriented.
How to apply for Hair Stylist jobs in Delhi Placco?
- Visit official website of Placco i.e., placco.com
- Go to Placco Careers Page
- Click on the Hairdresser post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.