Graphic Designer Jobs in Strongbox
Strongbox Graphic Designer Careers: Strongbox is currently looking to recruit Graphic Designer to work on a Full Time basis in Jamshedpur. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Graphic Designer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Graphic Designer jobs in Jamshedpur
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 5 – 10 years experience. Strongbox is offering Rs. 25000 – RS. 30000 for the position of Graphic Designer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Strongbox Graphic Designer Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website naukri.com.
Strongbox Company is hiring Graphic Designer for Jamshedpur region
Complete Details of the Strongbox Graphic Designer Jobs
|Job Role||Graphic Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||5 – 10 years|
|Salary||Rs. 25000 – RS. 30000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Graphic Designer Job Description
Looking for an experienced graphic designer with detailed knowledge & very good skills at it. Need mainly for photo creations & editing services for products for e-commerce company.
Required Skills for Graphic Designer job
Video Editing, Image Editing, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop
Graphic Designer Roles & Responsibilities
- Experienced with creative UI for web & Mobile, strong knowledge with page speed, light house fundamentals, able to lead other team members.
- Must have good understanding to make UI in a way that the load time of UI is minimal in web/mobile applications,
Steps to apply for Graphic Designer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Strongbox @ naukri.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Graphic Designer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Graphic Designer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.