Graphic Designer Jobs in Ree Digital Electronics Private Limited
Ree Digital Electronics Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Graphic Designer with experience of 0 – 1 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Software Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Software Jobs posted by Ree Digital Electronics Private Limited.
The Ree Digital Electronics Private Limited has notified the Software Jobs Vacancy on 09/27/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Software Jobs in Delhi.
Software Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Software Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Graphic Designer at Ree Digital Electronics Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Ree Digital Electronics Private Limited Software Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Ree Digital Electronics Private Limited Software Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Ree Digital Electronics Private Limited
Job Role: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 09/27/2021
Last Date: 10/13/2021
No of openings: 5
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs .10000 – Rs. 20000
Selection Process: Interview
About Ree Digital Electronics Private Limited
Ree Digital Electronics Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 28 September 2017. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Kanpur. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c. Ree Digital Electronics Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on N/A. Directors of Ree Digital Electronics Private Limited are Ruchi Singh and Umesh Kumar Madheshiya.
Description of the Graphic Designer Vacancy
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Skills Required For Graphic Designer Vacancy
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop,
- InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Graphic Designer Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
How to apply for Software Jobs in Delhi, Ree Digital Electronics Private Limited?
- If you believe Ree Digital Electronics Private Limited Software Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., apna.co.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Graphic Designer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.