Graphic Designer Jobs in La Renon Healthcare Private Limited Ahmedabad
La Renon Healthcare Private Limited is accepting applications for 2 Graphic Designer vacancies at Ahmedabad Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Graphic Designer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 08/31/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Graphic Designer Job Openings in Ahmedabad like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Graphic Designer Jobs in Ahmedabad
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 3 – 4 years. La Renon Healthcare Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Graphic Designer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Graphic Designer jobs in Ahmedabad via larenon.com. When it comes to Graphic Designer Jobs in Ahmedabad for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of La Renon Healthcare Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the La Renon Healthcare Private Limited Graphic Designer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: La Renon Healthcare Private Limited
Job Role: Graphic Designer
Job Openings: 2
Experience Required: 3 – 4 years
Salary: Rs . 20000 – Rs. 40000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Specified
Selection Process: Interview
Graphic Designer Job Description
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
About La Renon Healthcare Private Limited
With an inherent drive for a greater healthcare, La Renon was established with much passion in 2007. With deep-rooted belief in creative solutions filling the real time medical gaps coupled with a strong core team, La Renon became one of the top 40 pharmaceutical companies of India within 10 years of inception. By April 2020, it ranked 34th in the market with a promising growth rate. This growth rate was not just one brain but a conglomeration of bright minds, diligent teams and more importantly, a commitment towards the ‘New’, Better’, and ‘out of the box’.
Required Skills for Graphic Designer job
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop,
- InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Graphic Designer Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
How to apply for Graphic Designer jobs in Ahmedabad La Renon Healthcare Private Limited?
- Visit official website of La Renon Healthcare Private Limited i.e., larenon.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Graphic Designer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.