Graphic Designer Jobs in Mumbai
Kiran Placements is currently hiring candidates for the role of Graphic Designer. Notice regarding the Graphic Designer vacancy in Mumbai location was published by the company on 08/31/2021. The work experience required for this Graphic Designer position is 3 – 6 years.
Kiran Placements Graphic Designer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Graphic Designer jobs in Mumbai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Graphic Designer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Mumbai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Kiran Placements official website; naukri.com
About Kiran Placements
Established in the year 2012, Kiran Placement in Agripada, Mumbai is a top player in the category Placement Services (For Employers) in the Mumbai. This well-known establishment acts as a one-stop destination servicing customers both local and from other parts of Mumbai. Over the course of its journey, this business has established a firm foothold in it’s industry. The belief that customer satisfaction is as important as their products and services, have helped this establishment garner a vast base of customers, which continues to grow by the day. This business employs individuals that are dedicated towards their respective roles and put in a lot of effort to achieve the common vision and larger goals of the company.
Complete Details of the Kiran Placements Graphic Designer Jobs
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs . 20000 – Rs. 40000|
Important Details to Apply for Graphic Designer jobs in Mumbai Kiran Placements
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Mumbai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Graphic Designer Jobs in Mumbai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Mumbai jobs at Kiran Placements, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : naukri.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Specified
Graphic Designer Job Description
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Designer Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Required Skills for Graphic Designer job
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop,
- InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
How to apply for Graphic Designer jobs in Mumbai Kiran Placements?
- Visit official website of Kiran Placements i.e., naukri.com
- Go to Kiran Placements Careers Page
- Click on the Graphic Designer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.