Graphic Designer Jobs in Emerging India Analytics Noida
Emerging India Analytics is accepting applications for Various Graphic Designer vacancies at Noida Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Graphic Designer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 08/31/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Graphic Designer Job Openings in Noida like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Graphic Designer Jobs in Noida
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 2 years. Emerging India Analytics is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Graphic Designer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Graphic Designer jobs in Noida via emergingindiagroup.com. When it comes to Graphic Designer Jobs in Noida for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Emerging India Analytics, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Emerging India Analytics Graphic Designer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Emerging India Analytics
Job Role: Graphic Designer
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Rs . 20000 – Rs. 40000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Specified
Selection Process: Interview
Graphic Designer Job Description
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
About Emerging India Analytics
Emerging India Analytics is promoted by professionals from IITs, IIMs and Experts from Education and IT Industry. We are one of the India’s fastest growing Analytics/ IT consulting and training companies. We offer services in both consulting and training domains including NASSCOM certified professional programs (designed to bridge the gap between academics and Industry) and Data Analytics/ Data Engineering/Cyber Security/ IoT/ Robotics/ AI/ Blockchain consulting solutions. We are also proud NASSCOM member and NASSCOM SSC Licensed Training Partner for the Data Science & Machine Learning program for PAN India. We have leveraged data for a lot of businesses and companies to tackle their most challenging and annoying problems to create and add value to them.
Required Skills for Graphic Designer job
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop,
- InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Graphic Designer Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
How to apply for Graphic Designer jobs in Noida Emerging India Analytics?
- Visit official website of Emerging India Analytics i.e., emergingindiagroup.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Graphic Designer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.