Graphic Designer Jobs in Cushman & Wakefield India Private Limited
Cushman & Wakefield India Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Graphic Designer with experience of 2 – 3 years for Gurgaon location. Aspirants, who are looking for Marketing Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Gurgaon Marketing Jobs posted by Cushman & Wakefield India Private Limited.
The Cushman & Wakefield India Private Limited has notified the Marketing Jobs Vacancy on 07/15/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Marketing Jobs in Gurgaon.
Marketing Jobs in Gurgaon
Successful candidates for Marketing Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Graphic Designer at Cushman & Wakefield India Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Gurgaon and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Cushman & Wakefield India Private Limited Marketing Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Cushman & Wakefield India Private Limited Marketing Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Cushman & Wakefield India Private Limited
Job Role: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 07/15/2021
Last Date: Not Specified
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 2 – 3 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 20000- Rs. 29950
Selection Process: Interview
About Cushman & Wakefield India Private Limited
We put our clients and our people at the center of what’s next in the world of real estate. What began as a small family business in New York more than 100 years ago, is now a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Our iconic brand and approximately 51,000 people operate across approximately 400 offices in 70 countries. And from Silver Court in Shanghai to the Sears Tower in Chicago to all that comes next, our clients are at the center of all we do.
Description of the Graphic Designer Vacancy
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Skills Required For Graphic Designer Vacancy
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop,
- InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Graphic Designer Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
How to apply for Marketing Jobs in Gurgaon, Cushman & Wakefield India Private Limited?
- If you believe Cushman & Wakefield India Private Limited Marketing Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., cushmanwakefield.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Graphic Designer.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.