Full Stack Developer Jobs in Talent500 Tech (india) Private Limited Bangalore
Talent500 Tech (india) Private Limited is accepting applications for Various Full Stack Developer vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Software Developer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 10/4/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Full Stack Developer Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Software Developer Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 8 – 10 years. Talent500 Tech (india) Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Full Stack Developer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Software Developer jobs in Bangalore via talent500.co. When it comes to Full Stack Developer Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Talent500 Tech (india) Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Talent500 Tech (india) Private Limited Software Developer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Talent500 Tech (india) Private Limited
Job Role: Full Stack Developer
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 8 – 10 years
Salary: Rs. 50000 – Rs. 135000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Full Stack Developer Job Description
- Understanding of DevOps as well as experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Familiar with the project tools: Jira, Confluence, Slack, MS Office, SharePoint, Smartsheet.
About Talent500 Tech (india) Private Limited
Talent500 Tech (india) Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 26 March 2021. It is classified as Subsidiary of Foreign Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 100,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000. It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c.
Required Skills for Full Stack Developer job
- Bachelors degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience.
- Excellent team player, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in mentoring junior developers and providing technical leadership
- Excellent pull request review skills and attention to detail
- Strong technical, hands-on, experience to support development, automated testing, infrastructure, and operations
- Strong working experience in the design and development of RESTful APIs using Java, Spring Boot, and Spring Cloud
Full Stack Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Front end framework experience using React or Angular
- Familiarity with streaming platforms (real-time data at massive scale like Confluent Kafka).
- Experience with AWS cloud and implementations from a developer’s perspective
- Experience working with containers, Docker, Kubernetes, or other container schedulers
- Fluency with relational databases or alternatively NoSQL databases
How to apply for Software Developer jobs in Bangalore Talent500 Tech (india) Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Talent500 Tech (india) Private Limited i.e., talent500.co.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Full Stack Developer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.