Full-Stack Developer Jobs in RGBSI Bangalore
RGBSI is accepting applications for Various Full-Stack Developer vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication and have required skill set can apply for these Software Developer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 7/19/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Full-Stack Developer Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Software Developer Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 3 – 8 years. RGBSI is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Full-Stack Developer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Software Developer jobs in Bangalore via rgbsi.com. When it comes to Full-Stack Developer Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of RGBSI, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the RGBSI Software Developer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: RGBSI
Job Role: Full-Stack Developer
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 3 – 8 years
Salary: Rs. 66000 – Rs. 100000
Education: M.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunication
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Full-Stack Developer Job Description
The Software Developer will be part of the product development team and will be involved in design, coding and testing of enterprise level software products. The individual will be involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
RGBSI is a USA based MNC with a presence in 8 countries and in its 25th year of operations. We are having state of art global technical centers in Troy, MI, USA and Bangalore, India. We are AS 9100 Rev D and ISO 9001 certified company. Our domain includes Technology, Automotive, Aerospace, Home Appliances, Industrial Equipment, Healthcare, Locomotive to name a few. We are specialized in providing global solutions and products on Quality- SAAS Products, Electronics Product Development, IIOT, Industry 4.0 AI, ML solutions, Workforce Management, Engineering Services and Supplier Quality solutions.
Required Skills for Full-Stack Developer job
- Individual Contributor having Strong knowledge and Hands on Experience doing projects inC#, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Technologies likeASP.NET Web Applications, Entity Framework, LINQ to Entities.
- Stong knowledge/ experience in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)MS-SQL Server– Stored Procedures, Functions, Queries, Triggers etc.
- Working exposure toAgile/Scrummethodologies.
- Good knowledge/ experience inHTML, CSS, Bootstrapand a good understanding ofObject-Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Knowledge of debugging Web API with tools like fiddler, Postman.
Full-Stack Developer Roles & Responsibilities
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
How to apply for Software Developer jobs in Bangalore RGBSI?
- Visit official website of RGBSI i.e., rgbsi.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Full-Stack Developer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.