Front Office Receptionist Jobs in Redmax Private Limited
Redmax Private Limited Front Office Receptionist Careers: Redmax Private Limited is currently looking to recruit Front Office Receptionist to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Front Office Receptionist job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess BA from a recognized university.
Front Office jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 Years experience. Redmax Private Limited is offering Rs. 18450 – Rs. 66750 for the position of Front Office Receptionist. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Redmax Private Limited Front Office Receptionist Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website redmax.jmjgroup.in.
About Redmax Private Limited
Striving to deliver the promise of world-class products we have created one of the most advanced shoe making facility. We make sure that every single pair of shoes are millimeter perfect and it is hand polished before it is meticulously wrapped in tissue and then placed in its box.
Complete Details of the Redmax Private Limited Front Office Jobs
|Company Name||Redmax Private Limited|
|Job Role||Front Office Receptionist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 18450 – Rs. 66750|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Front Office Receptionist Job Description
Receptionist will be the first point of contact for a company. Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the office. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Required Skills for Front Office Receptionist job
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
Front Office Receptionist Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, visitor logbooks and brochures)
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue and collect visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Steps to apply for Front Office Receptionist Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Redmax Private Limited @ redmax.jmjgroup.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Front Office Receptionist job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Front Office Receptionist job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.