Front Office Executive Jobs in Malabar Gold Private Limited
Malabar Gold Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Front Office Executive with experience of 2 – 4 years for Chennai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Front Office Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Chennai Front Office Jobs posted by Malabar Gold Private Limited.
The Malabar Gold Private Limited has notified the Front Office Jobs Vacancy on 9/29/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Front Office Jobs in Chennai.
Front Office Jobs in Chennai
Successful candidates for Front Office Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Front Office Executive at Malabar Gold Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Chennai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Malabar Gold Private Limited Front Office Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Malabar Gold Private Limited Front Office Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Malabar Gold Private Limited
Job Role: Front Office Executive
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 9/29/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 2 – 4 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 12000 – Rs. 16000
Selection Process: Interview
About Malabar Gold Private Limited
Malabar Gold and Diamonds is a BIS certified Indian jewellery group headquartered in Kozhikode, Kerala, India. It was founded by M. P. Ahammed in the year 1993. The company has more than 260 showrooms across 10 countries at present which makes it one of the largest chain of jewellery stores in the world.
Description of the Front Office Executive Vacancy
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
Skills Required For Front Office Executive Vacancy
- Interpersonal communication.
- Written communication.
- Active listening.
- Foreign language.
- Attention to detail.
- Stress management.
Front Office Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Coordinating the interview process with Recruitment Team.
- Vendor Management
- Perform other duties assigned by the management
- Need to take care of admin related issues
How to apply for Front Office Jobs in Chennai, Malabar Gold Private Limited?
- If you believe Malabar Gold Private Limited Front Office Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., malabargoldanddiamonds.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Front Office Executive.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.