Front Office Desk Jobs in Dhaha Tours and Travels
Dhaha Tours and Travels is hiring aspirants for the role of Front Office Desk with experience of 0 – 1 years for Ramanathapuram location. Aspirants, who are looking for Front Office Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Ramanathapuram Front Office Jobs posted by Dhaha Tours and Travels.
The Dhaha Tours and Travels has notified the Front Office Jobs Vacancy on 7/9/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Front Office Jobs in Ramanathapuram.
Front Office Jobs in Ramanathapuram
Successful candidates for Front Office Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Front Office Desk at Dhaha Tours and Travels along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Ramanathapuram and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Dhaha Tours and Travels Front Office Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Dhaha Tours and Travels Front Office Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Dhaha Tours and Travels
Job Role: Front Office Desk
Job Location: Ramanathapuram
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 7/9/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 10000 – Rs. 12000
Selection Process: Interview
About Dhaha Tours and Travels
Dhaha Tours and Travels is one of the leading businesses in the Travel
Description of the Front Office Desk Vacancy
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills Required For Front Office Desk Vacancy
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Listening, Professionalism
- Customer Focus Organization
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Phone Skills
- Supply Management
Front Office Desk Roles & Responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
How to apply for Front Office Jobs in Ramanathapuram, Dhaha Tours and Travels?
- If you believe Dhaha Tours and Travels Front Office Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., teamlease.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Front Office Desk.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.