Front Desk Receptionist Jobs in Sai Retina Foundation
Sai Retina Foundation Front Desk Receptionist Careers: Sai Retina Foundation is currently looking to recruit Front Desk Receptionist to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Front Desk Receptionist job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess BA from a recognized university.
Front Office jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 Years experience. Sai Retina Foundation is offering Rs. 12000 – Rs. 15000 for the position of Front Desk Receptionist. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Sai Retina Foundation Front Desk Receptionist Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website teamlease.com.
About Sai Retina Foundation
Sai Retina Foundation, came into existence in September 2008, when Dr. Jayant Guha felt there was a need of a dedicated centre to tackle retinal disorders.
Complete Details of the Sai Retina Foundation Front Office Jobs
|Company Name||Sai Retina Foundation|
|Job Role||Front Desk Receptionist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 12000 – Rs. 15000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Front Desk Receptionist Job Description
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Required Skills for Front Desk Receptionist job
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
Front Desk Receptionist Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, visitor logbooks and brochures)
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue and collect visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Steps to apply for Front Desk Receptionist Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Sai Retina Foundation @ teamlease.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Front Desk Receptionist job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Front Desk Receptionist job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.