Frond Desk Receptionist Jobs in TNT Enterprises
TNT Enterprises Frond Desk Receptionist Careers: TNT Enterprises is currently looking to recruit Frond Desk Receptionist to work on a Full Time basis in Pune. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Frond Desk Receptionist job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess BA from a recognized university.
Front Office jobs in Pune
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 Years experience. TNT Enterprises is offering Rs. 18450 – Rs. 39550 for the position of Frond Desk Receptionist. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for TNT Enterprises Frond Desk Receptionist Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website tntenterprises.in.
About TNT Enterprises
International package delivery company owned by FedEx
Complete Details of the TNT Enterprises Front Office Jobs
|Company Name||TNT Enterprises|
|Job Role||Frond Desk Receptionist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 18450 – Rs. 39550|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
Frond Desk Receptionist Job Description
Receptionist will be the first point of contact for a company. Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the office. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Required Skills for Frond Desk Receptionist job
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service.
- Multitasking and prioritizing.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
Frond Desk Receptionist Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, visitor logbooks and brochures)
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue and collect visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Steps to apply for Frond Desk Receptionist Vacancy
- Visit the official site of TNT Enterprises @ tntenterprises.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Frond Desk Receptionist job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Frond Desk Receptionist job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.