Fitness Trainer Jobs in Strong Core Gym
Strong Core Gym Fitness Trainer Careers: Strong Core Gym is currently looking to recruit Fitness Trainer to work on a Full Time basis in Delhi. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Fitness Trainer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess 12th from a recognized university.
Fitness Trainer jobs in Delhi
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 1 – 5 years experience. Strong Core Gym is offering Rs .10000 – Rs. 15000 for the position of Fitness Trainer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Strong Core Gym Fitness Trainer Vacancy is 10/14/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Strong Core Gym
Strong core fitness club started in 2017. It is led by Mr. Biswajit Barick and well-experienced trainers who offer personal training, diet assistance, supplements, and various useful services. Our first branch was set up in Safdarjung, New Delhi. Strong core lives up to the reputation to give results! Whether your goal is to burn fat, tone or add muscle, build strength, increase flexibility or improve your cardiovascular health, the only strong core has the atmosphere and experience you need! Strong Core Gym is one of the best gyms in Green Park. The atmosphere, the trainers, and all the staff is very helpful and friendly. We have no qualms in calling ourselves the best gym in Hauz Khas The best gym in Safdarjung. Join us, take a free day!
Complete Details of the Strong Core Gym Fitness Trainer Jobs
|Company Name||Strong Core Gym|
|Job Role||Fitness Trainer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||1 – 5 years|
|Salary||Rs .10000 – Rs. 15000|
Fitness Trainer Job Description
We are looking for an accredited fitness instructor to join our organization and implement training programs for our clients. The fitness instructor is responsible for accurately assessing clients at the start of their journey, compiling reports, and developing their fitness levels. They should be able to assist clients in reaching their goals, and have a passion and drive for health, wellness, and fitness
To be successful as a fitness instructor, you should stay up to date with the latest trends in the fitness industry and provide solutions to your client’s fitness needs. You should distinguish yourself as an outstanding fitness instructor in a highly competitive market while still being a team player. Ultimately, an exceptional Fitness Instructor will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail, and be able to add value to a growing organization.
Required Skills for Fitness Trainer job
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Accredited by NCCA.
- Gym Instructor certification.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Focus on client satisfaction.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Deliver excellent results.
Fitness Trainer Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the development and delivery of fitness programs.
- Assist members in reaching individual goals.
- Assist in maintaining and improving the goals of the organization.
- Ensure the safety of clients during training sessions.
- Conduct an initial assessment of clients’ body measurements.
- Monitor BMI on a regular basis.
- Motivate clients who have reached a plateau in weight loss.
Steps to apply for Fitness Trainer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Strong Core Gym @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Fitness Trainer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Fitness Trainer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.