Fitness Trainer Jobs in Ministry of Fitness Delhi
Ministry of Fitness is accepting applications for 2 Fitness Trainer vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed Diploma and have required skill set can apply for these Fitness Trainer Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 5/25/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Fitness Trainer Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Fitness Trainer Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 5 years. Ministry of Fitness is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Fitness Trainer. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Fitness Trainer jobs in Delhi via ministryoffitnesssg.com. When it comes to Fitness Trainer Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Ministry of Fitness, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Ministry of Fitness Fitness Trainer Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Ministry of Fitness
Job Role: Fitness Trainer
Job Openings: 2
Experience Required: 1 – 5 years
Salary: Rs . 12000 – Rs. 15000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/12/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Fitness Trainer Job Description
We are looking for an accredited fitness instructor to join our organization and implement training programs for our clients. The fitness instructor is responsible for accurately assessing clients at the start of their journey, compiling reports, and developing their fitness levels. They should be able to assist clients in reaching their goals, and have a passion and drive for health, wellness, and fitness
To be successful as a fitness instructor, you should stay up to date with the latest trends in the fitness industry and provide solutions to your client’s fitness needs. You should distinguish yourself as an outstanding fitness instructor in a highly competitive market while still being a team player. Ultimately, an exceptional Fitness Instructor will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail, and be able to add value to a growing organization.
About Ministry of Fitness
The Ministry of Fitness has been a vision since 2016, our Founder and Director Jessica Hinton has had a vision to integrate her Military background into a fitness framework which will benefit the wider community. After arriving in Singapore in February 2015, to be the Lead coach of a trampoline program called Jump Acrobat, it grew from strength to strength and the Singapore Trampoline Academy was formed in 2017. This was to provide high performance trampolining and develop trampoline athletes in Singapore.
It has been a long process to find not only the space but the right team members to ensure the vision is executed with Military precision. Not only do we welcome William Petty, a Retired British Army Officer, to take on the Program Lead for bootcamps but also Nur Faridie, our bootcamp instructor who has served as a physical fitness instructor within the Singapore Armed Forces. The Ministry of Fitness is bringing lots of fitness styles and avenues together. The Bootcamp focus is to deliver Authentic, Realistic and Arduous training that challenges the mind and body to be robust and achieve the impossible.
Required Skills for Fitness Trainer job
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Accredited by NCCA.
- Gym Instructor certification.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- Focus on client satisfaction.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Deliver excellent results.
Fitness Trainer Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the development and delivery of fitness programs.
- Assist members in reaching individual goals.
- Assist in maintaining and improving the goals of the organization.
- Ensure the safety of clients during training sessions.
- Conduct an initial assessment of clients’ body measurements.
- Monitor BMI on a regular basis.
- Motivate clients who have reached a plateau in weight loss.
How to apply for Fitness Trainer jobs in Delhi Ministry of Fitness?
- Visit official website of Ministry of Fitness i.e., ministryoffitnesssg.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Fitness Trainer post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.