Financial Analyst Jobs in NGA HR India Private Limited Kochi
NGA HR India Private Limited is accepting applications for Various Financial Analyst vacancies at Kochi Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Finance Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 7/19/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Financial Analyst Job Openings in Kochi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Finance Jobs in Kochi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 5 – 10 years. NGA HR India Private Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Financial Analyst. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Finance jobs in Kochi via ngahr.com. When it comes to Financial Analyst Jobs in Kochi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of NGA HR India Private Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the NGA HR India Private Limited Finance Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: NGA HR India Private Limited
Job Role: Financial Analyst
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 5 – 10 years
Salary: Rs. 108000 – Rs. 142000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Mentioned
Selection Process: Interview
Financial Analyst Job Description
- Be the Key member in SOX compliance and audits
- Conduct pre-audit tests to rectify weaknesses
- Provide necessary documents/extracts/reports as requested in PBC list for group/local/SOX
- Provide management reports on customer revenue for Entity/Group reconciled to Stat books.
- Be part of audit calls held during audits and address queries from auditors on customer
P&L/Balance sheet/profitability if any.
- Provide revenue accounting process walkthrough to auditors, where necessary.
- Frequently monitor, manage & deliver on the audit queries assigned in portal related to
About NGA HR India Private Limited
At NGA Human Resources, we provide you with the advantage of a truly global business environment and the opportunities of a fast-paced, agile and growing organization
Working at NGA HR will give you the opportunity to be part of a truly global team working with colleagues in more than 50 cities across the world.
Required Skills for Financial Analyst job
- Accounting skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Technical skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Financial literacy skills.
- Critical-thinking skills.
Financial Analyst Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with PAs to address specific customer related queries from auditors.
- Follow up and liaise with PAs on prompt delivery of supporting/backup documents to auditors.
- Guide the PAs to respond to Auditor queries and simplify the current process of Audit requests
to manage adhoc Audit requests
- To review workings/supporting documents/backup files provided by PAs if they are sufficient,
correct & complete.
- Work closely with all teams covering GBS and responsible to manage both Internal and External
How to apply for Finance jobs in Kochi NGA HR India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of NGA HR India Private Limited i.e., ngahr.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Financial Analyst post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.