Financial Advisor Jobs in PNB Metlife Insurance Bangalore
PNB Metlife Insurance is accepting applications for 10 Financial Advisor vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed 12th and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 06/11/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Financial Advisor Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 5 – 25 years. PNB Metlife Insurance is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Financial Advisor. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Bangalore via pnbmetlife.com. When it comes to Financial Advisor Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of PNB Metlife Insurance, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the PNB Metlife Insurance Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: PNB Metlife Insurance
Job Role: Financial Advisor
Job Openings: 10
Experience Required: 5 – 25 years
Salary: Rs . 5000- Rs. 80000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 07/28/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Financial Advisor Job Description
We are looking to hire a financial advisor to join our team. You will spend your day talking to clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy. To excel in this tightly regulated role you should already have the appropriate licenses and deep knowledge of all the latest financial products on the market.
About PNB Metlife Insurance
On March 24th, 1868, a company dedicated to providing working-class Americans with financial protection opened its doors for business. Since then, MetLife has helped generations of customers around the world protect their property, finances, family, and future. But for us, it’s never been enough just to sell somebody an insurance policy.
We have always looked for ways to help people live better, healthier lives. From campaigning to eliminate tuberculosis, to providing basic health care for millions through our visiting nurse service through the early 1950s, to investing in agriculture, housing, infrastructure and businesses of all sizes, we have always been committed to creating value for the world at large. Today, people’s needs are changing faster than ever, so our 49,000 employees in over 40 countries are working harder than ever to transform our business. We aim to help our customers and partners navigate whatever changes life may bring for the next 150 years.
Required Skills for Financial Advisor job
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have current FINRA Series 7 and 63 Securities Registration (66 or 65 preferred).
- Life and health license.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of mutual funds, securities, and insurance industries.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Experience providing quality financial advice.
Financial Advisor Roles & Responsibilities
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients’ financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports, and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Bangalore PNB Metlife Insurance?
- Visit official website of PNB Metlife Insurance i.e., pnbmetlife.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Financial Advisor post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.