Financial Advisor Jobs in Delhi
Max Life Insurance Company is currently hiring candidates for the role of Financial Advisor. Notice regarding the Accountant vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 6/10/2021. The work experience required for this Financial Advisor position is 3 – 30 years.
Max Life Insurance Company Accountant Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Accountant jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Financial Advisor Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Max Life Insurance Company official website; maxlifeinsurance.com
About Max Life Insurance Company
Max Life Insurance, one of the foremost life insurance companies in India, believes in contributing to the social and economic development of the society.
Complete Details of the Max Life Insurance Company Financial Advisor Jobs
|Company||Max Life Insurance Company|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 – 30 years|
|Salary||Rs . 30000 – Rs. 70000|
Important Details to Apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi Max Life Insurance Company
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Accountant Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Max Life Insurance Company, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : maxlifeinsurance.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/25/2021
Financial Advisor Job Description
We are looking to hire a financial advisor to join our team. You will spend your day talking to clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy. To excel in this tightly regulated role you should already have the appropriate licenses and deep knowledge of all the latest financial products on the market.
Financial Advisor Roles & Responsibilities
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients’ financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports, and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
Required Skills for Financial Advisor job
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have current FINRA Series 7 and 63 Securities Registration (66 or 65 preferred).
- Life and health license.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of mutual funds, securities, and insurance industries.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Experience providing quality financial advice.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi Max Life Insurance Company?
- Visit official website of Max Life Insurance Company i.e., maxlifeinsurance.com
- Go to Max Life Insurance Company Careers Page
- Click on the Financial Advisor post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.