Financial Advisor Jobs in Life Insurance Corporation Mumbai
Life Insurance Corporation is accepting applications for 35 Financial Advisor vacancies at Mumbai Location. Candidates who have completed 10th and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/5/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Financial Advisor Job Openings in Mumbai like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Mumbai
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Life Insurance Corporation is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Financial Advisor. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Mumbai via licindia.in. When it comes to Financial Advisor Jobs in Mumbai for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Life Insurance Corporation, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Life Insurance Corporation Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Life Insurance Corporation
Job Role: Financial Advisor
Job Openings: 35
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs. 7500 – Rs. 50000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/22/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Financial Advisor Job Description
We are looking to hire a financial advisor to join our team. You will spend your day talking to clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy. To excel in this tightly regulated role you should already have the appropriate licenses and deep knowledge of all the latest financial products on the market.
About Life Insurance Corporation
Every day we wake up to the fact that more than 250 million lives are part of our family called LIC. We are humbled by the magnitude of the responsibility we carry and realise the lives that are associated with us are very valuable indeed.
Though this journey started over six decades ago, we are still conscious of the fact that, while insurance may be a business for us, being part of millions of lives every day for the past 61 years has been a process called TRUST.
Required Skills for Financial Advisor job
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have current FINRA Series 7 and 63 Securities Registration (66 or 65 preferred).
- Life and health license.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of mutual funds, securities, and insurance industries.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Experience providing quality financial advice.
Financial Advisor Roles & Responsibilities
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients’ financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports, and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Mumbai Life Insurance Corporation?
- Visit official website of Life Insurance Corporation i.e., licindia.in.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Financial Advisor post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.