Financial Advisor Jobs in Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited Bangalore
Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited is accepting applications for 30 Financial Advisor vacancies at Bangalore Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/12/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Financial Advisor Job Openings in Bangalore like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Financial Advisor. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Bangalore via insurance.kotak.com. When it comes to Financial Advisor Jobs in Bangalore for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited
Job Role: Financial Advisor
Job Openings: 30
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 20000 – Rs. 90000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/27/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Financial Advisor Job Description
We are looking to hire a financial advisor to join our team. You will spend your day talking to clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy. To excel in this tightly regulated role you should already have the appropriate licenses and deep knowledge of all the latest financial products on the market.
About Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited
At Kotak, we expect more from ourselves, than what anyone else expects of us. This way, we are creating a rewarding and delightful experience every day for our customers. From launching Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. in 1985 to becoming one of the country’s most trusted financial institutions today, it’s been quite a journey.
Required Skills for Financial Advisor job
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have current FINRA Series 7 and 63 Securities Registration (66 or 65 preferred).
- Life and health license.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of mutual funds, securities, and insurance industries.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Experience providing quality financial advice.
Financial Advisor Roles & Responsibilities
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients’ financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports, and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Bangalore Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited?
- Visit official website of Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited i.e., insurance.kotak.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Financial Advisor post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.