Financial Advisor Jobs in Bangalore
HDFC Life Insurance is currently hiring candidates for the role of Financial Advisor. Notice regarding the Accountant vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 5/15/2021. The work experience required for this Financial Advisor position is 0 – 1 Years.
HDFC Life Insurance Accountant Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Accountant jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Financial Advisor Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at HDFC Life Insurance official website; hdfclife.com
About HDFC Life Insurance
HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited (formerly HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited) (‘HDFC Life’ / ‘Company’) is a joint venture between HDFC Ltd., India’s leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen, a global investment company.
Established in 2000, HDFC Life is a leading long-term life insurance solutions provider in India, offering a range of individual and group insurance solutions that meet various customer needs such as Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment, Annuity and Health. As on September 30, 2020, the Company had 36 individual and 13 group products in its portfolio, along with 7 optional rider benefits, catering to a diverse range of customer needs.
Complete Details of the HDFC Life Insurance Financial Advisor Jobs
|Company||HDFC Life Insurance|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 Years|
|Salary||Rs . 50000 – Rs. 60000|
Important Details to Apply for Accountant jobs in Bangalore HDFC Life Insurance
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Accountant Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at HDFC Life Insurance, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : hdfclife.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/15/2021
Financial Advisor Job Description
A Financial Advisor is a finance professional. who provides consulting and advice about an individual’s or entity’s finances. Financial advisors can help individuals and companies reach their financial goals sooner by providing their clients with strategies and ways to create more wealth.
Financial Advisor Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide financial planning and investment advisory
- services.Research and present investment strategies.
- Develop and execute retirement planning.
- Implement risk management and tax planning strategies.
- Coordinate estate planning.
- Manage client relationships.
Required Skills for Financial Advisor job
- In addition to understanding business and finance skills, analytical skills and people skills are very important for success as a financial advisor. Advisors need to be able to read data, recognize trends, and anticipate where markets are going to be of the most value to their clients.
- Additionally, advisors need to be likable and trustworthy. Being successful requires building a client base, and doing that involves convincing people that you can be a trusted source for information and direction regarding their investments. No matter how good a financial advisor might be with the numbers, it will be difficult to build a client base without strong people skills.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Bangalore HDFC Life Insurance?
- Visit official website of HDFC Life Insurance i.e., hdfclife.com
- Go to HDFC Life Insurance Careers Page
- Click on the Financial Advisor post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.