Financial Advisor Jobs in Bharti Axa Life Insurance Delhi
Bharti Axa Life Insurance is accepting applications for 30 Financial Advisor vacancies at Delhi Location. Candidates who have completed 12th and have required skill set can apply for these Accountant Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 6/2/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Financial Advisor Job Openings in Delhi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Accountant Jobs in Delhi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Bharti Axa Life Insurance is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Financial Advisor. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Accountant jobs in Delhi via bharti-axalife.com. When it comes to Financial Advisor Jobs in Delhi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Bharti Axa Life Insurance, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Bharti Axa Life Insurance Accountant Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Bharti Axa Life Insurance
Job Role: Financial Advisor
Job Openings: 30
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 20000 – Rs. 40000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 6/17/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Financial Advisor Job Description
We are looking to hire a financial advisor to join our team. You will spend your day talking to clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy. To excel in this tightly regulated role you should already have the appropriate licenses and deep knowledge of all the latest financial products on the market.
About Bharti Axa Life Insurance
Bharti AXA Life Insurance was formed and commenced business operations during the second wave of growth in the private Insurance space in 2006. Bharti AXA brings together strong financial expertise of the Paris-headquartered AXA Group and Bharti Enterprises – one of India’s leading business groups with interests in Telecom, agricultural business and financial services. Presently, the joint venture has a 51% stake from Bharti Group and 49% stake from AXA, in line with the regulatory framework on ownership in the Insurance sector.
Required Skills for Financial Advisor job
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have current FINRA Series 7 and 63 Securities Registration (66 or 65 preferred).
- Life and health license.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of mutual funds, securities, and insurance industries.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Experience providing quality financial advice.
Financial Advisor Roles & Responsibilities
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients’ financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports, and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi Bharti Axa Life Insurance?
- Visit official website of Bharti Axa Life Insurance i.e., bharti-axalife.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Financial Advisor post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.