Financial Advisor Jobs in Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company is hiring aspirants for the role of Financial Advisor with experience of 1 – 25 years for Mumbai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Mumbai Accountant Jobs posted by Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company.
The Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 05/04/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Mumbai.
Accountant Jobs in Mumbai
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Financial Advisor at Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Mumbai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company
Job Role: Financial Advisor
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 05/04/2021
Last Date: 08/06/2021
No of openings: 60
Experience Required: 1 – 25 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 5000 – Rs. 50000
Selection Process: Interview
About Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (ABSLI) is a part of Aditya Birla Capital Ltd (ABCL). ABSLI was incorporated on August 4th, 2000 and commenced operations on January 17th, 2001. ABSLI is a 51:49 a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and Sun Life Financial Inc., an international financial services organization in Canada.
ABSLI offers a range of products across the customer’s life cycle, including children future plans, wealth protection plans, retirement and pension solutions, health plans, traditional term plans and Unit Linked Insurance Plans (“ULIPs”).
As of March 2021, total AUM of ABSLI Stood at Rs.526,151 million. ABSLI recorded a gross premium income of Rs. 97,752 million in FY 2020-21 and registering a y-o-y growth of 22% in Gross Premium with Individual Business FYP at Rs 20,760 Mn. ABSLI has a nation-wide distribution presence through 386 branches, 7 bancassurance partners, 6 distribution channels, over 90,000 direct selling agents, other Corporate Agents and Brokers and through its website. The company has over 13,000 employees and more than 17 lac active customers.
Description of the Financial Advisor Vacancy
We are looking to hire a financial advisor to join our team. You will spend your day talking to clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy. To excel in this tightly regulated role you should already have the appropriate licenses and deep knowledge of all the latest financial products on the market.
Skills Required For Financial Advisor Vacancy
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have current FINRA Series 7 and 63 Securities Registration (66 or 65 preferred).
- Life and health license.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of mutual funds, securities, and insurance industries.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Experience providing quality financial advice.
Financial Advisor Roles & Responsibilities
- Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients’ financial goals.
- Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports, and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Mumbai, Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company?
- If you believe Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., lifeinsurance.adityabirlacapital.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Financial Advisor.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.