Financial Accountant Jobs in Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons is hiring aspirants for the role of Financial Accountant with experience of 2 – 7 years for Bangalore location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Bangalore Accountant Jobs posted by Tim Hortons.
The Tim Hortons has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 6/18/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Bangalore.
Accountant Jobs in Bangalore
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Financial Accountant at Tim Hortons along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Bangalore and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Tim Hortons Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Tim Hortons Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Tim Hortons
Job Role: Financial Accountant
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/18/2021
Last Date: Not Mentioned
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 2 – 7 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 82000 – Rs. 164000
Selection Process: Interview
About Tim Hortons
A quick service restaurant with a difference, Tim Hortons is all about great food, coffee and sweet treats served with a warm and friendly approach. With over 4,000 stores and 2 billion cups of coffee freshly brewed worldwide, there has never been a better time to join Tim Hortons!Tim Hortons is going through a period of exponential growth, with the aim to open an outlet in every town and city throughout the UK over the next 2 years. There has never been a better time to join this rapidly expanding company whilst growing your career.
Description of the Financial Accountant Vacancy
At Tim Hortons, we believe that you should not have to compromise. Whether you want a hot freshly prepared breakfast on the way to work served with our smooth, delicious coffee; a great choice of freshly prepared hot sandwiches for lunch, or one of our famously irresistible donuts for a sweet afternoon treat, Tim Hortons is the place to visit. However, there is more to Tim Hortons than great-tasting fresh food and coffee. We work hard to deliver the highest quality products and services and strive to be a leader in everything we do.
An iconic 57-year-old brand in Canada, Tim Hortons is off to a great start as we take on the competitive UK marketplace. After unprecedented media interest in the national launch in Spring 2017 and a fanatical social media following from fans across the UK, it is no surprise the first store is a roaring success, with 26 other restaurants now part of the estate and an exciting growth agenda.
As we look ahead to a busy expansion plan across the country, we are looking for enthusiastic, open-minded, and driven people to join us on the journey.
Skills Required For Financial Accountant Vacancy
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 2 years post qualification.
- Commercial Finance experience preferred.
- Experience of Working on various Accounting software
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, positive and ambitious.
- Strong computer skills:
- Advanced level MS Excel skills are mandatory
- Highly competent, intermediate level of MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully work to and within deadlines
- Experience of working within a cross-functional team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and develop your skill set within new categories
- Full Driving License
Financial Accountant Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly financial accounts; including journal postings, accruals & prepayments bank reconciliation, debtors and creditors control accounts.
- Maintains accurate accounting records and provision of financial reports.
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet and Inter-company reconciliations along with supporting schedules.
- Completion of VAT returns on a quarterly basis.
- Transactional posting/uploading/matching on a weekly basis.
- Provision of data, analysis and insight as requested.
- Assisting FC in preparation of financial statements and liaise with external auditors as required. Prepare supporting schedules for the auditors.
- Oversight of Capital Expenditure and maintain accurate asset records and reporting.
- Monitors and reviews cash flow performance
- Performance of review & authorization over company activities including expenditure and bank payments.
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Bangalore, Tim Hortons?
- If you believe Tim Hortons Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., timhortons.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Financial Accountant.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.