Finance Professional Jobs in Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited is hiring aspirants for the role of Finance Professional with experience of 0 – 3 Years for Chennai location. Aspirants, who are looking for Accountant Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Chennai Accountant Jobs posted by Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited.
The Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited has notified the Accountant Jobs Vacancy on 6/3/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Accountant Jobs in Chennai.
Accountant Jobs in Chennai
Successful candidates for Accountant Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Finance Professional at Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Chennai and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited Accountant Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited Accountant Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Job Role: Finance Professional
Job Location: Chennai
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 6/3/2021
Last Date: Not Specified
No of openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 3 Years
Pay Scale: Good Package
Selection Process: Interview
About Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Siemens India is a technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. The company focuses on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. It is one of the leading producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies; combined cycle turbines for power generation; and power transmission solutions. Siemens is a pioneer in infrastructure solutions and automation and software solutions for industry.
The company is also a leading supplier of medical imaging equipment – such as computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging systems – and a leader in laboratory diagnostics as well as clinical IT. At the end of September 2016, Siemens India had around 16,000 employees (Number of employees is 16,000 including all group companies of Siemens in India). Siemens Limited, in which Siemens AG holds 75% of the capital, is the flagship listed company of Siemens AG in India.
Description of the Finance Professional Vacancy
The financial analyst position is imperative for the financial planning and analysis. … FP&A analysts, managers, and directors are responsible for providing executives with the analysis and information they need department of a business. They are responsible for analyzing financial statements.
Skills Required For Finance Professional Vacancy
- Analysis. Most financial firms seeking out graduates, particularly for those jobs that deal with huge reams of information, will look for evidence of analytical skills in all of their applications.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Mathematical expertise.
Finance Professional Roles & Responsibilities
- Leads and oversees the relevant tasks in the ‘Offer to Order (OTO)’ process in the region and ensures smooth handover to the ‘Order to Cash’ team
- Strategic partner to the regional sales and marketing team and
- Advise on deal structuring, evaluation and market analysis
- Support the LoA process including applicability evaluation;
- Generate contract and negotiate terms and conditions with the customer along with the legal team
- Front end with customers in the region, evaluate customers in terms of finance KPIs and handle deal escalations
- Ensure operational excellence in the OTO process and integrity of books and records
- Actively work towards harmonizing, standardizing and digitalization of OTO process
- Confirm payment obligation and update standard local costs; coordinate on customer credit and financial solutions Qualification/Experience/Skillset CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) with 7-10 years of experience in OTO related activities
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP FI modules
How to apply for Accountant Jobs in Chennai, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited?
- If you believe Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited Accountant Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., siemens.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Finance Professional.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.