Finance Manager Jobs in Mumbai
Kotak Mahindra Bank ins is currently hiring candidates for the role of Finance Manager. Notice regarding the Accountant vacancy in Mumbai location was published by the company on 1/19/2021. The work experience required for this Finance Manager position is 0 – 1 years.
Kotak Mahindra Bank ins Accountant Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Accountant jobs in Mumbai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Finance Manager Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Mumbai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Kotak Mahindra Bank ins official website; kotak.com
About Kotak Mahindra Bank ins
At Kotak, we expect more from ourselves, than what anyone else expects of us. This way, we are creating a rewarding and delightful experience every day for our customers. From launching Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. in 1985 to becoming one of the country’s most trusted financial institutions today, it’s been quite a journey.
Complete Details of the Kotak Mahindra Bank ins Finance Manager Jobs
|Company||Kotak Mahindra Bank ins|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 50000 – Rs. 99000|
Important Details to Apply for Accountant jobs in Mumbai Kotak Mahindra Bank ins
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Mumbai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Accountant Jobs in Mumbai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Mumbai jobs at Kotak Mahindra Bank ins, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : kotak.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/22/2021
Finance Manager Job Description
We are looking to hire a financial manager to analyze market trends and various business opportunities from a financial perspective. To excel in this role you should have an analytical mind and a keen understanding of how a business works in the real world not just on paper.
Finance Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts.
- Make sure financial legal requirements are met.
- Developing financial reporting systems.
- Find ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business processes.
- Analyze market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits.
- Aid management in financial decisions.
- Maintain up to date financial system knowledge.
Required Skills for Finance Manager job
- FP&A, investment banking, business administration, or management consulting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent ability to problem solve along with solid analytical skills, understanding of the business process, and systems optimization.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management in multiple areas.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
- Ability to review data and make relevant management decisions.
- Strong financial system and business administration understanding.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Mumbai Kotak Mahindra Bank ins?
- Visit official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank ins i.e., kotak.com
- Go to Kotak Mahindra Bank ins Careers Page
- Click on the Finance Manager post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.