Finance Executive Jobs in Delhi
Grey Mantra Solutions is currently hiring candidates for the role of Finance Executive. Notice regarding the Accountant vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 07/17/2021. The work experience required for this Finance Executive position is 0 – 1 years.
Grey Mantra Solutions Accountant Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Accountant jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Finance Executive Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Grey Mantra Solutions official website; apna.co
About Grey Mantra Solutions
Established as a Partnership firm in the year 1994, we “Teacurry (A brand of Grey Mantra Solutions) ” are a leading Manufacturer of a wide range of Green Tea, Herbal Tea, Oolong Tea, etc. Situated in Noida (Uttar Pradesh, India), we have constructed a wide and well functional infrastructural unit that plays an important role in the growth of our company. We offer these products at reasonable rates and deliver these within the promised time-frame. Under the headship of “Mr. Yogesh Kumar” (Manager), we have gained a huge clientele across the nation.
Complete Details of the Grey Mantra Solutions Finance Executive Jobs
|Company||Grey Mantra Solutions|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 10000- Rs. 18000|
Important Details to Apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi Grey Mantra Solutions
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Accountant Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Grey Mantra Solutions, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : apna.co
Last Date to Apply: 08/01/2021
Finance Executive Job Description
Finance executives oversee an organization’s money. They monitor the organization’s income, expenses and investments, and they create and evaluate financial reports including cash-flow statements.Sometimes, finance executives will supervise a staff of accountants or finance clerks.
Finance Executive Roles & Responsibilities
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Prepare balance sheets.
- Process invoices.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financial audits
Required Skills for Finance Executive job
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using financial software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Sharp time management skills.
How to apply for Accountant jobs in Delhi Grey Mantra Solutions?
- Visit official website of Grey Mantra Solutions i.e., apna.co
- Go to Grey Mantra Solutions Careers Page
- Click on the Finance Executive post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.