Fashion Designer Jobs in Sewing & Stitching
Sewing & Stitching Fashion Designer Careers: Sewing & Stitching is currently looking to recruit Fashion Designer to work on a Full Time basis in Surat. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Fashion Designer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
Fashion Designer jobs in Surat
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Sewing & Stitching is offering Rs . 5000- Rs. 25000 for the position of Fashion Designer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Sewing & Stitching Fashion Designer Vacancy is 07/19/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website apna.co.
About Sewing & Stitching
we are stitching all kind of ladies wear.
Complete Details of the Sewing & Stitching Fashion Designer Jobs
|Company Name||Sewing & Stitching|
|Job Role||Fashion Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs . 5000- Rs. 25000|
Fashion Designer Job Description
We are looking to hire a Fashion Designer with panache and flair to capture the mood on the street in our ready-to-wear line. The Fashion Designer will keep an eye on the street, travel to shows and read fashion magazines to spot trends and interpret specific color palettes, patterns and prints for each season. You will sketch your designs by hand, create technical production drawings and address buyers as a seasoned marketer.
To ensure success you will be able to spot trends, capture the spirit of the times in your creations and display business acumen in your ability to apply product strategy. Ideal candidates have outstanding business acumen and are creative geniuses.
Required Skills for Fashion Designer job
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
Fashion Designer Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
- Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Collaborating with technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
Steps to apply for Fashion Designer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Sewing & Stitching @ apna.co.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Fashion Designer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Fashion Designer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.