Fashion Designer Jobs in Offduty India
Offduty India Fashion Designer Careers: Offduty India is currently looking to recruit Fashion Designer to work on a Full Time basis in Mumbai. Interested & eligible candidates can check the Fashion Designer job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess BFA from a recognized university.
Fashion Designer jobs in Mumbai
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 0 – 1 years experience. Offduty India is offering Rs .25000 – Rs. 40000 for the position of Fashion Designer. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Offduty India Fashion Designer Vacancy is 10/06/2021. For more details visit the company’s official website offduty.in.
About Offduty India
When we saw a huge gap in the Indian premium denim fashion, we decided to bring international fashion to Indian streets. Off Duty is a popular Women’s youth fashion clothing brand of India known for its superlative Denim quality and great fits. Young & Restless at heart, we always aim to deliver emerging hi-street denim trends and fashion staples that resonate with the growing Indian consuming class.
Our range of denim consists of styles that include Crazy designs Loved by classic Young Guns. From our signature styles to seasonal design Off Duty has everything that a Denim lover needs when not in formals or office wear. Our pieces are exclusive and created by our very own designers who strive to create killer garments for dreamers, believers, and night lovers.
Complete Details of the Offduty India Fashion Designer Jobs
|Company Name||Offduty India|
|Job Role||Fashion Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs .25000 – Rs. 40000|
Fashion Designer Job Description
We are looking to hire a Fashion Designer with panache and flair to capture the mood on the street in our ready-to-wear line. The Fashion Designer will keep an eye on the street, travel to shows and read fashion magazines to spot trends and interpret specific color palettes, patterns and prints for each season. You will sketch your designs by hand, create technical production drawings and address buyers as a seasoned marketer.
To ensure success you will be able to spot trends, capture the spirit of the times in your creations and display business acumen in your ability to apply product strategy. Ideal candidates have outstanding business acumen and are creative geniuses.
Required Skills for Fashion Designer job
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
Fashion Designer Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
- Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Collaborating with technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
Steps to apply for Fashion Designer Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Offduty India @ offduty.in.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the Fashion Designer job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the Fashion Designer job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.