Fashion Designer Jobs in Delhi
Mittal Traders India is currently hiring candidates for the role of Fashion Designer. Notice regarding the Fashion Designer vacancy in Delhi location was published by the company on 6/1/2021. The work experience required for this Fashion Designer position is 3 – 30 years.
Mittal Traders India Fashion Designer Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Fashion Designer jobs in Delhi, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Fashion Designer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Delhi are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Mittal Traders India official website; mittaltraders.com
About Mittal Traders India
Mittal Traders have established their business in fabrics since 1992, we are well-known for fabrics manufacturer, supplier and wholesaler located in Gandhi Nagar, Delhi, which is India’s one of the garment hubs or fabric store in Asia. We have successfully earned more than 20 years in fabrics manufacturing ,supplying and wholesaling.We have well accomplished staff of experienced and professional who deals with customer’s requirement satisfaction.We believe in trendy, latest fabrics design supply.
Complete Details of the Mittal Traders India Fashion Designer Jobs
|Company||Mittal Traders India|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 – 30 years|
|Salary||Rs . 15000 – Rs. 25000|
Important Details to Apply for Fashion Designer jobs in Delhi Mittal Traders India
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Delhi for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Fashion Designer Jobs in Delhi. If you are interested in applying for these latest Delhi jobs at Mittal Traders India, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : mittaltraders.com
Last Date to Apply: 6/16/2021
Fashion Designer Job Description
We are looking to hire a Fashion Designer with panache and flair to capture the mood on the street in our ready-to-wear line. The Fashion Designer will keep an eye on the street, travel to shows and read fashion magazines to spot trends and interpret specific color palettes, patterns and prints for each season. You will sketch your designs by hand, create technical production drawings and address buyers as a seasoned marketer.
To ensure success you will be able to spot trends, capture the spirit of the times in your creations and display business acumen in your ability to apply product strategy. Ideal candidates have outstanding business acumen and are creative geniuses.
Fashion Designer Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
Conducting market research to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques, and seeking design inspiration.
- Collaborating with team members to select seasonal themes, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
- Ensuring product is in agreement with business strategy.
- Selecting fabrics and trims.
- Creating production sketches for development packages.
- Collaborating with technical designer to ensure development packages are accurate.
- Reviewing product for style and fit during presentation.
- Presenting story, mood, color boards, and samples to buyers.
Required Skills for Fashion Designer job
- Bachelors degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field.
- 5+ years design experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
How to apply for Fashion Designer jobs in Delhi Mittal Traders India?
- Visit official website of Mittal Traders India i.e., mittaltraders.com
- Go to Mittal Traders India Careers Page
- Click on the Fashion Designer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.