ERP Consultant Jobs in Bangalore
Oracle India Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of ERP Consultant. Notice regarding the Consultant vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 8/31/2021. The work experience required for this ERP Consultant position is 4 – 9 years.
Oracle India Private Limited Consultant Jobs
So, if you are looking for any Consultant jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this ERP Consultant Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Oracle India Private Limited official website; oracle.com
About Oracle India Private Limited
At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world’s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.
Complete Details of the Oracle India Private Limited ERP Consultant Jobs
|Company||Oracle India Private Limited|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4 – 9 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000 – Rs. 100000|
Important Details to Apply for Consultant jobs in Bangalore Oracle India Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for Consultant Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at Oracle India Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : oracle.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
ERP Consultant Job Description
The Senior Consultant for Financial Planning will be responsible for working on customer projects, to understand and validate customer business requirements in budgeting, forecasting and reporting, and to map the requirements to Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) functionalities. They will work with the customer and NetSuite project team to configure and customize Oracle PBCS to meet customer business requirements. The Senior Consultant will be required to conduct sessions with the customer and NetSuite project team over the phone, attend project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables. They will provide customers and fellow consultants with as needed general and technical assistance and be a ‘go-to’ resource for specific functional areas of PBCS. The Senior Consultant will be expected to contribute to the solutions repository, best practices and knowledge share activities at NetSuite
ERP Consultant Roles & Responsibilities
- Consults on Oracle PBCS projects, conducting working sessions and performing offline project tasks for customers that include requirement analysis, solution design, system configuration, system and user-acceptance testing, administrator and key user training, deployment and post go-live support.
- Demonstrates experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of financial and transaction data requires evaluation of numerous factors
- Documents, troubleshoots and escalates Support issues outside defined parameters
- Assists Project Managers with managing project scope and setting expectations with the customers
- Contributes to internal Customer Success initiatives in solution, methodology, business process, service offering development
- Documents Best and Leading Practices and common solutions to share with Customer Success practice
Required Skills for ERP Consultant job
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- At least 4 years of work experience in financial planning and analysis and/or enterprise software consulting and implementation.
- Experience with corporate budgeting and financial planning tools such as Oracle PBCS, Hyperion and Cognos.
- Experience with SmartView, Web Forms, FR Reports and Data Management (FDMEE) modules of PBCS, as well as development of Business Rules.
- Strong understanding of PBCS solution design using ASO and BSO cubes.
- Able to work independently with customers and drive project tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
How to apply for Consultant jobs in Bangalore Oracle India Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Oracle India Private Limited i.e., oracle.com
- Go to Oracle India Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the ERP Consultant post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.