ERP Consultant Jobs in Hirexa Solutions Private Limited
Hirexa Solutions Private Limited ERP Consultant Careers: Hirexa Solutions Private Limited is currently looking to recruit ERP Consultant to work on a Full Time basis in Bangalore. Interested & eligible candidates can check the ERP Consultant job description, roles & responsibilities below and apply for the same. The company has mentioned that he or she should possess Graduation from a recognized university.
System Design jobs in Bangalore
Coming to the experience requirement, candidates must have at least 10 – 20 years experience. Hirexa Solutions Private Limited is offering Rs. 100000 – Rs. 120000 for the position of ERP Consultant. So job aspirants who want to settle their careers in the reputed company should use this opportunity. Last date to apply for Hirexa Solutions Private Limited ERP Consultant Vacancy is Not Mentioned. For more details visit the company’s official website hirexa.com.
About Hirexa Solutions Private Limited
Hirexa Solutions, a leading player in the United Kingdom, European and Indian recruitment ecosystem, is the fastest growing next-generation provider of Technology Talent. We facilitate our prolific customers in becoming resourceful, achieve higher productivity, adopt a nimble structure and effectively execute project deliverables.
Complete Details of the Hirexa Solutions Private Limited System Design Jobs
|Company Name||Hirexa Solutions Private Limited|
|Job Role||ERP Consultant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience Required||10 – 20 years|
|Salary||Rs. 100000 – Rs. 120000|
|Last date||Not Mentioned|
ERP Consultant Job Description
ERP consultants deploy and maintain enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for clients. They determine clients’ business needs, develop customized ERP solutions, and smoothly integrate ERP applications with existing infrastructure. ERP consultants may be employed by companies, or work independently.
Required Skills for ERP Consultant job
- Hand-on ERP development tools: SAP S/4HANA, Oracle ERP, Intuit, Dynamics, etc.
- Technical and coding skills: PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, ABAP, etc.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Business process analysis.
- Big Data and data management expertise.
- Financial or Accounting knowledge (a plus)
ERP Consultant Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze and understand existing software.
- Implement and support ERP systems.
- Document the state of ERP configuration.
- Assist technical teams with change management and technical skills.
- Write design specifications and estimates for programs, based on requirements.
Steps to apply for ERP Consultant Vacancy
- Visit the official site of Hirexa Solutions Private Limited @ hirexa.com.
- On the home page, you can see the careers section.
- From there you can find the ERP Consultant job notification.
- Click on it and check the details like eligibility & last date.
- Then fill the ERP Consultant job application form and upload the resume if necessary.
- You will get the updates to your E-mail or mobile number.