English Teacher Jobs in Kingdom Of Learning
Kingdom Of Learning is hiring aspirants for the role of English Teacher with experience of 5 – 12 years for Delhi location. Aspirants, who are looking for Teacher Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Delhi Teacher Jobs posted by Kingdom Of Learning.
The Kingdom Of Learning has notified the Teacher Jobs Vacancy on 5/20/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Teacher Jobs in Delhi.
Teacher Jobs in Delhi
Successful candidates for Teacher Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of English Teacher at Kingdom Of Learning along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Delhi and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Kingdom Of Learning Teacher Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Kingdom Of Learning Teacher Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Kingdom Of Learning
Job Role: English Teacher
Job Location: Delhi
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 5/20/2021
Last Date: 6/23/2021
No of openings: 4
Experience Required: 5 – 12 years
Pay Scale: Rs . 7000 – Rs. 30000
Education: Post Graduation
Selection Process: Interview
About Kingdom Of Learning
Kingdom of Learning is a pioneer institute for providing quality education and promoting positive values among the students. We strive at making Online Class experience a stress-free and exuberant experience for the learners . Here we provide a blend of conventional and contemporary.Our students excel in not only academics but also display great virtues of honesty , perseverance and hard work.They are trained to face not only the exams of schools but to come out with flying colours in the exams thrown upon by Real Life… Hence , we aim at holistic education of OUR students. KINGDOM OF LEARNING is not just any Academy….it’s a platform to get ready and equipped to face the world with right attitude and confidence oozing out of your eyes !!!
Description of the English Teacher Vacancy
We are looking to employ an English teacher with an outstanding track record of teaching English lessons to students from Elementary School through to High School. The English teacher will be responsible for the teaching of reading, writing and speaking skills. The English teacher must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process. Ultimately, an outstanding English teacher should engage students in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive to learning.
Skills Required For English Teacher Vacancy
- Must be a First language English speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
English Teacher Roles & Responsibilities
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
How to apply for Teacher Jobs in Delhi, Kingdom Of Learning?
- If you believe Kingdom Of Learning Teacher Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., kingdomoflearning.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for English Teacher.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.