English Teacher Jobs in Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda Bhopal
Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda is accepting applications for Various English Teacher vacancies at Bhopal Location. Candidates who have completed Graduation and have required skill set can apply for these Teacher Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 08/27/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this English Teacher Job Openings in Bhopal like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Teacher Jobs in Bhopal
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 0 – 1 years. Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as English Teacher. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Teacher jobs in Bhopal via gurukultheschool.com. When it comes to English Teacher Jobs in Bhopal for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda Teacher Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda
Job Role: English Teacher
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 0 – 1 years
Salary: Rs . 16666 – Rs. 27083
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: Not Specified
Selection Process: Interview
English Teacher Job Description
We are looking to employ an English teacher with an outstanding track record of teaching English lessons to students from Elementary School through to High School. The English teacher will be responsible for the teaching of reading, writing and speaking skills. The English teacher must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process. Ultimately, an outstanding English teacher should engage students in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive to learning.
About Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda
Gurukul The School’s seed is sown by Gurukul Education Society which was set up in 2002 by eminent educationists, bureaucrats and people of repute with a purpose to prepare the children for ‘Real Life’. The School was established at Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad with a conviction to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of little ones . After three years of expertise in handling and managing the school till primary level, the school shifted and expanded its wings upto Senior Secondary School at NH-24, Hapur Bypass Road Ghaziabad around a wide area of 6 acres. Since then, the years gone by have been full of tireless efforts, gratifying results and humble acknowledgement. Being the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future, it is our mission to nurture children’s creative mind and enrich their curiosity. That will not only help them to evolve as a responsible global citizen but also continues their learning process
Required Skills for English Teacher job
- Must be a First language English speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Computer Skills.
English Teacher Roles & Responsibilities
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
How to apply for Teacher jobs in Bhopal Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda?
- Visit official website of Gurukul Teem School Dhokheda i.e., gurukultheschool.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on English Teacher post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.