Employee Relations Manager Jobs in Bangalore
Moolya Software Testing Private Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Employee Relations Manager. Notice regarding the HR vacancy in Bangalore location was published by the company on 7/9/2021. The work experience required for this Employee Relations Manager position is 4 – 9 years.
Moolya Software Testing Private Limited HR Jobs
So, if you are looking for any HR jobs in Bangalore, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Employee Relations Manager Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Bangalore are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Moolya Software Testing Private Limited official website; moolya.com
About Moolya Software Testing Private Limited
Moolya is a trusted software testing partner to several industry leaders and cutting-edge startup companies in India and abroad. We have actively invested in the startup ecosystem to nurture the quality of their products, by learning and translating the experience that we have gained from working with startups that went on to become billion-dollar behemoths themselves. Our enterprise customers love the “startup way of testing” that we bring to their enterprise IT teams – it makes them more agile, innovative, result-focused, and cost-conscious. Our customers are spread across India, USA, UK, UAE, Australia, and Indonesia.
Complete Details of the Moolya Software Testing Private Limited Employee Relations Manager Jobs
|Company||Moolya Software Testing Private Limited|
|Role||Employee Relations Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4 – 9 years|
|Salary||Rs. 40000 – Rs. 80000|
Important Details to Apply for HR jobs in Bangalore Moolya Software Testing Private Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Bangalore for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for HR Jobs in Bangalore. If you are interested in applying for these latest Bangalore jobs at Moolya Software Testing Private Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : moolya.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Employee Relations Manager Job Description
We are looking for candidates with exceptional interpersonal skills for the position of Employee Relations Lead. Employee Relations Specialists perform a variety of duties to promote employee welfare, such as resolving human relations problems and promoting employee health and well-being. They interview workers and discuss personnel, human relations, and work-related problems that adversely affect morale, health, and productivity. This person also evaluates and resolves human relations, labor relations, and work-related problems, and meets with management to determine appropriate action. An Employee Relations Specialist explains and provides advice to workers about the company and governmental rules, regulations, and procedures, and the need for compliance.
Employee Relations Manager Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for improving the Employee Engagement Index across Leadership team and business by conceptualizing and implementing various employee development and engagement initiatives.
- Experience in the area of Social Media, Content Marketing, Employer Branding
- Leading and/or supporting the development and delivery of internal communication plans and materials.
- Initiate and implement innovative Team building and collaborative initiatives that helped improve the
- Organizational Development Index.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Responsible to develop and implement communications, events, and engagement plans.
- Develop a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy.
- Prepares newsletter and other reports to communicate information about employee concerns and comments and organizational actions taken.
Required Skills for Employee Relations Manager job
- Communicator: The ability to influence and persuade others, especially in situations that require diplomacy and tact.
- Collaboration & Influence: Proactive cross-functional partnerships to work effectively with peers and partners throughout the whole organization
- Cultural Competency: The ability to lead through seeking diversity, fostering inclusion, and a passion to develop every single individual
- Results Orientation: A commitment to demonstrably improving team metrics. A positive, flexible, and proactive, hands-on with a can-do approach
How to apply for HR jobs in Bangalore Moolya Software Testing Private Limited?
- Visit official website of Moolya Software Testing Private Limited i.e., moolya.com
- Go to Moolya Software Testing Private Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Employee Relations Manager post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.