Electronic Hardware Engineer Jobs in Chennai
Wabco India Limited is currently hiring candidates for the role of Electronic Hardware Engineer. Notice regarding the R&D Executive vacancy in Chennai location was published by the company on 7/19/2021. The work experience required for this Electronic Hardware Engineer position is 3 – 6 years.
Wabco India Limited R&D Executive Jobs
So, if you are looking for any R&D Executive jobs in Chennai, you are at the right place. If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for this Electronic Hardware Engineer Job immediately. As you know such job openings in Chennai are hard to find, hurry up and apply before the last date. You can also check out all the job details at Wabco India Limited official website; wabco-auto.com
About Wabco India Limited
Operating under the ZF WABCO brand and part of ZF Group Commercial Vehicle Control Systems Division, WABCO INDIA Limited is Indias market leader for advanced braking systems, conventional braking products and related air assisted technologies and systems in India.
Complete Details of the Wabco India Limited Electronic Hardware Engineer Jobs
|Company||Wabco India Limited|
|Role||Electronic Hardware Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 – 6 years|
|Salary||Rs. 54000 – Rs. 88000|
|Education||B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization|
Important Details to Apply for R&D Executive jobs in Chennai Wabco India Limited
Daily, there will be a lot of notifications regarding jobs in Chennai for Graduates and Experienced. This notification is completely for the candidates who are looking for R&D Executive Jobs in Chennai. If you are interested in applying for these latest Chennai jobs at Wabco India Limited, please check the below details and apply before the last date.
Selection Process: Interview
Official Website : wabco-auto.com
Last Date to Apply: Not Mentioned
Electronic Hardware Engineer Job Description
- Check system and legal requirements, identify gaps and transfer into high level hardware development requirements.
- Design of analogue and digital circuits for low-power battery-powered and high-power vehicle systems.
- Develop product concepts considering design rules and global division CVCS standards and comparatively rate different concepts (own, competitors, suppliers)
- Develop electronic circuit modules and own overall quality of the hardware
- Realization of complex system requirements to provide robust and reliable hardware solutions
- Collaboration with other team members (including both hardware, software & mechanical engineers) to agree system designs, interfaces and protocols etc.
- Selection and qualification of new packaging for electronic components, interconnection
technologies and materials in alignment with central engineering
Electronic Hardware Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
- Documentation of design specifications and implementation details.
- Prepare and participate in design reviews.
- Perform risk assessment (e.g. Design FMEA)
- Interface and communicate with prototype, S&P and other functions to ensure concurrent
engineering for process and supplier development
- Development of appropriate test hardware and procedures, to prove the correct operation of hardware in both lab and vehicle validation.
- Evaluate test and simulation results, release parts and devices
- Ability to handle Arduino / Raspberry Pi HW for making PoC verifications with self reliant algorithms
- Monitoring and reporting of progress of development to immediate supervisor and development team.
Required Skills for Electronic Hardware Engineer job
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Product Engineering preferably in the automotive industry
- Experience with Functional safety and Automotive Spice is an asset
- Hands-on in CR 8000 zuken or OrCAD or KiCad software is preffered
How to apply for R&D Executive jobs in Chennai Wabco India Limited?
- Visit official website of Wabco India Limited i.e., wabco-auto.com
- Go to Wabco India Limited Careers Page
- Click on the Electronic Hardware Engineer post & click on Apply button
- Now, fill the required fields & upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.