Electrician Jobs in Spices Board Kochi
Spices Board is accepting applications for Various Electrician vacancies at Kochi Location. Candidates who have completed Diploma and have required skill set can apply for these Technician Jobs. The company has posted this notification on its website on 09/29/2021. Here one can check the complete details of this Electrician Job Openings in Kochi like skills required, roles and responsibilities.
Technician Jobs in Kochi
To apply for this position, the required working experience is 1 – 3 years. Spices Board is looking for some enthusiastic and talented candidates to work as Electrician. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Technician jobs in Kochi via indianspices.com. When it comes to Electrician Jobs in Kochi for Experienced or Graduates, every company requires a specific skill set. As per the requirement of Spices Board, the candidates must have the below mentioned skills.
Complete Details of the Spices Board Technician Jobs
Name of the Hiring Company: Spices Board
Job Role: Electrician
Job Openings: Various
Experience Required: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Rs .22000
Job Type: Full Time
Last Date: 10/15/2021
Selection Process: Interview
Electrician Job Description
We would like to hire an electrician to join our team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint. To perform in this role you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
About Spices Board
Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce, Government of India) is the flagship organization for the development and worldwide promotion of Indian spices. The Board is an international link between the Indian exporters and the importers abroad. The Board has been spearheading activities for excellence of Indian spices, involving every segment of the industry. The Board has made quality and hygiene the corner stones for its development and promotional strategies.
Required Skills for Electrician job
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and
- maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in renewable energy field.
Electrician Roles & Responsibilities
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
How to apply for Technician jobs in Kochi Spices Board?
- Visit official website of Spices Board i.e., indianspices.com.
- Go to Careers Page.
- Click on Electrician post.
- Once refer all the job details and then click on Apply button.
- Now, fill the required fields and upload your Resume, if required.
- Further updates regarding the interview will be communicated through E-mail or Phone.