Electrician Jobs in Powermech Cranes
Powermech Cranes is hiring aspirants for the role of Electrician with experience of 2 – 3 years for Pune location. Aspirants, who are looking for Technician Jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements for getting placed in these Pune Technician Jobs posted by Powermech Cranes.
The Powermech Cranes has notified the Technician Jobs Vacancy on 12/16/2021 on their official website. Ability to work in a large team environment with members of diverse cultures and backgrounds are desirable for Technician Jobs in Pune.
Technician Jobs in Pune
Successful candidates for Technician Jobs should be self-driven and optimistic in attitude. Roles and Responsibilities of Electrician at Powermech Cranes along with required skill set are mentioned below. People interested to work in this reputed organization should check below eligibility details of these Job openings in Pune and apply soon. It is advisable for the enthusiasts to apply for the Powermech Cranes Technician Jobs before the last date.
Complete Details of the Powermech Cranes Technician Jobs
Hiring Company Name: Powermech Cranes
Job Role: Electrician
Job Location: Pune
Job Type: Full Time
Starting Date : 12/16/2021
Last Date: 09/16/2021
No of openings: 1
Experience Required: 2 – 3 years
Pay Scale: Rs .12000 – Rs. 15000
Selection Process: Interview
About Powermech Cranes
POWERMECH CRANES, are counted amongst the prominent manufacturers and suppliers of EOT Cranes, Electric Wire Rope Hoists, Goliath Cranes and Material Handling Systems. These products are specially designed using geared motors, sourced from reliable sources like NORDS and SEW, which further ensure their high standard of quality, performance, reliability and safety. We have also emerged as one of the renowned service providers by undertaking the installation, erection commissioning, repair, up-gradation and servicing of our range. We are equipped with sophisticated machining and designing facilities, which enable us in meeting the growing requirements of shipping yards, construction and other related industries. Our team of professionals takes utmost care regarding the specifications laid down by our clients and accordingly helps us in meeting the same within the committed time frame. Moreover, to provide well crafted and engineered hoisting solutions, we also offer consultation in all aspects from structural design to special attachment, thereby attaining maximum client satisfaction. Due to our quality approach, we have been able to build a huge client base all across the globe. Our founder and director, Mr. S.S. Midgule, holds wide industry experience and knowledge of 20 years in the field of cranes industry. He has been a guiding factor in every sphere of business, right from procurement of raw material to the marketing of our products nationwide. His excellent administration skills and implementation of latest marketing strategies have enabled us to make a mark for ourselves in this highly competitive industry.
Description of the Electrician Vacancy
We would like to hire an electrician to join our team. You will be responsible for installing and repairing complex electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems working from a technical blueprint. To perform in this role you need an electrician degree from a technical college and experience in the field working on simple and complex electrical systems.
Skills Required For Electrician Vacancy
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and
- maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in renewable energy field.
Electrician Roles & Responsibilities
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
How to apply for Technician Jobs in Pune, Powermech Cranes?
- If you believe Powermech Cranes Technician Jobs a good match, please navigate to the official website i.e., powermechcranes.com.
- Then Click on Careers Tab.
- Search for Electrician.
- Click on APPLY now button and submit your CV or fill the form for consideration.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive email alerts or will be contacted through phone.